hydrualic systems

smokin'joe

Why not t into your power steering system and just increase resivior size. I hear factory PS systems often reach over 1000psi. It might be slow but who cares? Will be faster than a hand pump! I fail to see any downsides and it'd be easy as fuck to.implement

that is currently my first failable option, then i go to dedicated hydraulic pump if it dosn't work.

it's a case of who you know, and who you ask 'round these there parts'

found a free 12v pump, just gotta remove

also sourced 2 x 30mm ewe-rooters. one at 420mm-ish stroke the other 300mm ish stroke. $35 each

just need to scab a diverter and control valve and could be in business.

• Like 1

yeah, fuck, bugger.

dragged the uki shitter into shed last nite,ripped deck off, today made pivot points and reinstalled deck,to find i will need multi-stage ewe-rooter to make it work better-er-er-er-. pivot friggen nice, though........ one handed empty stys

• 5 months later...

righto, been back on this contract as finances allow.

plumbed up single stage ram with home-built trunnion mount, all good, but need to get more fluid.

as the pump only allows for gravity return one-way ram, i have fitted a silencer to spare port to keep dust and shit out and to prevent air-lock ............... any issues with doing this on a 2-way ram ??, as it seems to be pissing fluid out of silencer, and wanted advice before i rip the ewe-rooter apart incase it pushing past the seals.