Petrolhead Breakfast - Jukebox Museum Hamilton- 1st Sunday of the month

Or European car friendly either. In fact it quite clearly states that if you bring a Euro or Jappa then you will required to park down the road and around the corner. I guess this is why the get 20+ cars and Caffeine and classics gets 400+ cars.

• Like 1

Those petrolhead breakfasts aren't Japanese car friendly.

Or European car friendly either. In fact it quite clearly states that if you bring a Euro or Jappa then you will required to park down the road and around the corner. I guess this is why the get 20+ cars and Caffeine and classics gets 400+ cars.

Well, lets see how they deal with a russian steed ;)

I've been meaning to go down and check this place out one weekend.

If that's their opinion then they wont like you kiwi :mrgreen: you and your dam chicken cookers

• Like 1

Those petrolhead breakfasts aren't Japanese car friendly.

Really?  No mention of any "no-jappas" or no euros on the museum website... and they've got a few non-American cars on display inside...

Maybe you're thinking of the breakfast at bellagios in Manukau?

When we went down for the Museums first Birthday it was open to all cars. So maybe as it is being hosted by the Museum it is open to all cars? But otherwise Petrolhead gatherings are strictly no Jap or Euro.

I actually really liked the the Museum. Great collection of stuff and they had a NSU Spider on display.