Jakes 1980 Vauxhall Chevette Discussion

jake.

i was just thinking of putting some gum over the crack on the base of the pipe bit that comes out of the radiator and then using some plumbing tape or something, filling the radiator up and leaving the cap off and see if stops leaking. worth a shot i guess  :-D

cheers for the help guys, think thats the best option too. do any of you know any good radiator places on the north shore that won't be too expensive? has allready had a couple hundred spent on the radiator being recored and shit, dont want to spend too much more on a shitty small chevette radiator haha

managed to seal the leak up and limp it to the mechanics, didnt leak much at all the whole way there although the temp gauge has stopped working as of this morning also. have no idea why lol. anyway took the radiator out while i was at the mechanics and they're gunna get it sent off in the morning. fingers crossed should be rolling again by the weekend!  :-)

• Like 1