Anyone know a good place for vehicle revin?

Ok. Thinking about getting my ke70 back on the road. And basically it needs a revin. It fell off the system while still in my name so that bits going to be easy.

However, my only real concern is the the bottom radiator support panel has blatantly been patched all the way along the bottom. Im worried the wrong place is going to say, oh, you need A repair cert for that. Its a good repair, done aty old work a fair while ago. Also. Its been converted to manual from auto. All with factory stuff.

So basically. Anyone able to recommend me a place that is not going to be a total shit about very minor things that should in reality not be a problem. Prefer welly region. However have considered going up to napier to the aa. As they did a stella job on my old crown. Just a total pain in the ass due to distance.

I got a mitsi galant revinned in palmerston north once, near the bridge as you drive in from bulls way, they pinged me for the windscreen having too many stone chips in it, but i did manage to get the thing legal and drove it home with new plates. They were old jokers and did it first thing in the morning, maybe better chance (if they haven't had a shit day) to do it as early as possible? gotta sit back and leave them to it.

unsure about the gbox tho, id play dumb about it. any pics of the patch work?