Toyota cressida RX30 Pinion Angle correction options??

Seedy Al

Hey guys and guys who dress like girls,

I'm just plodding away at some pre cert stuff on my RX30, and one thing that has been bugging me is the pinion angle on the diff head since I have lowered it. 

Preference is that I dont want to get anything crack tested, because thats just more money lol

So I have a few options I guess.

One line of thought, was to try find some top arms that are longer, after taking some measurements, it would seem my arms only need to be like 5 to 7mm longer to get pretty good angle.

So this made me wonder, does anyone know of any companys that might do an aftermarket offset bushing? I mean, 2 to 3 mm on either bush is fuck all, and would perfectly........

Another option I have been considering, is simply cutting off the rod between the two bushings, buying some stock and welding in new bits that slightly longer, and hoping they wouldnt really notice. these arms are butt welded from factory anyway, so cant be to bad!

I dunno, thoughts? or do people happen to have some arms kicking round there shed that they could measure and compare?

These ones measured 27.5mm from pin to pin. need to be about 280 to 282mm.

However, one cunty thing is that at the diff end, the bolt hole is 14mm and at the chassis end its 16mm. I dont really know if later cressidas or whatever share this sort of desing or not?