Tom's GX81 Chaser

PowderJZX

It's been a wee whilesince I posted, I had a panasport G7 arrived and restored but It didn't fit my car. A few other things that arrived..  I didn't want to destroy the guards so I swapped it to something + cash my way. I would've wanted to G7's to fit but I'd rather keep the guards in factoryish condition.  Factory front lip arrived, The marble steering wheel arrived, got new tires, new suspension setup for the BCs but the teins have yet to arrive. I also got the GX union stickers from Japan.

Anyway here is the before Photos of the car. The day I towed it to the garage with a 1.8l engine. 

be18b7365b_zpshnoqhe8d.jpg

Here's a photo with the factory Front Lip and the Facelift headlight. Had to replace them due to broken mounts etc. The front has been crashed by the first owner I think, not the previous one. 

DSC_0637_zps487muvgc.jpg

The G7s were so sweet though! wish I kept them and bought the Impuls too. haha 

DSC_0663-1_zpsaaiirije.jpg

DSC_0730_zps57dbxvlr.jpg

DSC_0829_zps5k0hqobq.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The impul was offered to me + cash for the G7s, This is the only part I regret. Would've been nice to have both but there was either a trade or nothing. haha. The specs offset on the impul were perfect. They poke out as well as they fit right.  I'm in the hunt for 16" impul aero covers if any of you has them let me know. 

DSC_0829_zps5k0hqobq.jpg

I have a love hate relationship with the height of this car! Yet I find time to adjust them every weekend! haha 
I want it low but because I drive to work and uni everyday its a little bit painful! 

10616482_845989762129039_442501721937835

Did a little photoshoot. 

Le%20Chaser%20011-1_zpsmbutkabv.jpg

• Like 1

This is what it currently looks now. has  5mm slip-on spacer in the back. It wont go any lower with 16s (T^T) I should get my 15s widened now? .... and now I will have to use it for work again. Hospitals have the worst roads and parking.. haha and Btw I'm not a doctor or a nurse.. I work for DHW to help redesign the hospital.

Anyway, This is the current state of my car. Excuse my rusty photography skills.. haha

LESS_zpspwsjiagn.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

AAAAnd down it goes.. hahaha.. One last clip before I raise it again for work and uni... I really don't know where my patience comes from.. This reminds me, it's got a lot of travel haha I need to wind down the shock body next time i lower it..... Ever since I replaced the set, I haven't adjusted them to the right setup.  

http://vid1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/PowderJZX/WP_20150514_010_zpsrkezzubm.mp4

Should I even bother putting spacers on? 

WP_20150514_009_zpslkvrn0z4.jpg

WP_20150514_007_zpstganqfdw.jpg

WP_20150514_008_zpsk6twblyx.jpg

RIP Height see you over the weekend.
Not even close to this :(

Advan_Oni_JDM_Toyota_Chaser_05_zpsgbgzro

• Like 3