Storage companies West Auckland - recommendations?

michaelme

yeah thats for the mini storage type places - depends what you are looking at/their pricing is pretty consistent across their centres though - they may have one out west?

They were cheaper than storage king and national mini storage by quite a lot for similar sized units

car panels/parts and various assorted crap in boxes.  No furniture or anything huge.  

Biggest items would be a couple of wagon bootlids and a bonnet.

I suppose I could venture out of Waitakere if the rates are good enough, but would rather have stuff near by and 24hours self-service if possible.  

yeah thats for the mini storage type places - depends what you are looking at/their pricing is pretty consistent across their centres though - they may have one out west?

They were cheaper than storage king and national mini storage by quite a lot for similar sized units

What kind of rates are they doing?

I've used www.smartbox.co.nz a few times now when i've sold up houses they drop a trailer with a 3x2m box inside you fill it lock it then they pick it up and store it securely in a warehouse. when you want it back you give them a call and the reverse happens, your shit at a new address. hassle free i really rate them this has all been out west too.