legalities of indicator stalks...

Rhyscar

So I'm moving a whole heap of crap around in the racecar all in the name of making myself more comfortable while driving. this involves moving the seat back which in turn means moving the steering wheel and gear shifter back also.. So I've made a sweet 100mm extender for my steering wheel boss kit and now the indicator/wipers are miles away.. theres no way I could reach them with harnesses on! also this car has to be 100% road legal so I can daily drive it again..

So wipers and lights are easy to move to a switch panel in the centre console but I'm not sure about if I can move the indicators to a left/right switch like a motorbike (generic toggle switch prob) in the centre console as well or do they have to be located within reach of the steering wheel??

any help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

should be fine. there's still vehicles that come out with non-automatic cancelling indicators, so big whoop. If you remove the stalks, or have dual function then you'll be sweet.

racecar switch panel controlling lights, indicators and wipers ftw. 

recommend floor mounted dipswitch like 'the good old days'/shitty british times for max convenience.