Widening steels

Esky_addict

Ive widened a few set of steelies before but always used agrims, This time im using another set of 14x8 steels as doners for barrels but am having a nightmare trying to get them out.

Looking from the back of them they are held in by four stitches around the center and no plug/spot welds evident.

Ive cut the stitches and tried to hit them out as I normally would even tried a gentle squeeze in the press still not go.

Anyone else here had this problem? Workmate reckons they could of been heated and pressed in but even still they should still come out with some decent force.

Cant find any aye steelies but theres gotta be some there. lol that's what I normally do,  dril out the spot welds and whack em out with a big hammer and a block of wood. next step is to grind the paint off right round the outside and sit it outside then hopefully the rust will show any circles from spot welds.

Got me stumped at the moment lol.

could just be a super tight fit. wack it harder? lol when the dude made my wheels with roh rims he had to grind a bit off the centers to get them in...and I think maybe pressed them in? I test fitted one on the car with a tyre on it before welding to make sure my backspacing calculations were right and the center was in there toight as