anyone in auckland keen to help me raise my van up

Trick213

hey, thought id try here before i take it to a shop

Wanting to flip my rear leafs in my nissan vanette back to standard and raise the front torsions  up half an inch or so, iv got no tools and not entirely sure how to do it but im keen to get stuck in! Can flick sum cash for someones time, id imagine it would take an hour or so? 

Cheers!

Not taking the piss here but Super Cheap has 20% of everything in store today, perhaps you could swing by and pick up a cheapish socket set to get you on your way. Generally speaking I don't recommend buying cheap tools, but if you don't have any, even a cheap set will get you on your way today. They also do axl stands etc for cheap.

My £0.02.

• Like 2

Also, if you raise it the long u bolts you have now will be (I'd guess) too long. this means to close to the ground. 

you will need to buy shorter U bolts OR bolt it all together an cut the long ones once it's in place

The long bolts will be the same distance from the ground, just with more thread exposed. 

Hey Trick213 - try putting threads like this in the upper north island section from now on and try to limit the number of new threads you start please.