Flaring wheel arches

Mattt

Hey guys, ive just spent a few hours looking through tech threads on the net about flaring wheel arches. my question is has anyone got any real world experiance with flaring wheel arches similar to the ms65 crowns.

what i would like to do is take the factory flare and continue on the flare at the part where the it currently flattens out. i know you can do this on cars that have a smaller flat as described here:

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/10828-How-To-Flare-Guards

and this is also the method i would like to try.

just with the flat being so big on the crown i'm worried it wont flare out nicely and i will end up destroying my guard. what do you guys think?

i would but somethings gone up the shit and i can't post images at the moment?

i'm considering getting some 15x10s for the rear and know it's going to need a little massaging but also like to have the fronts the same as the rear.

I have just finshed flaring my ms65 guards with one of those tools,the rear guards didnt flare it only pushed the lip in,and the front gaurds after removing the inners pushed the lip in and flared it out to about 15mm

Got pics of what the fronts look like?