CR36 front diff - What series?

Ridal

4age 4age 4age .... 

This one has the 4.77 (4. 8) which is ideal. Just hoping it's a T series.

yes , they are.

if you wanna sell it, Marrku is after one.

good rally ratio or big wheel ratio on the track. be fuckin hopeless in a road car unless you had 33" swampers fitted

The one I got is a 4.66, aint fitted the CW&P to a head yet, but they look the same/have read many times that they are. Good score on a 4.77, zeow!. Best thing about diffs from the front of 4wd vans, is they are prolly like new/have hardly ever run in 4wd.

EDIT: I think I worked out, that at 100kmh, the car would be doing 200rpm more then with the 4.3 diff.

I think mine will do just under 4000 at 100 in 5th with this ratio. I'm jumping from 4.1 so about 17%. Similar to what it was with the 13's + tiny tyres. A bit silly but the gear spacing is pretty junk in a standard T50 and it takes a bit to get up on the cam.

I think mine will do just under 4000 at 100 in 5th with this ratio. I'm jumping from 4.1 so about 17%. Similar to what it was with the 13's + tiny tyres. A bit silly but the gear spacing is pretty junk in a standard T50 and it takes a bit to get up on the cam.

definately help to get on cam. had one in my car last year, but went back to 4.6 to suit the road the event was on ..... made bugger all difference ...... must mean i need a bigger cam??