Southern Autoglass- Windscreen repair and replacement Chch

KE70 GL

Hello all, Just letting everyone know that i am now operating my own Autoglass company servicing all of Canterbury so if anyone needs anything done please don't hesitate to contact me.

Southern Autoglass

*Windscreen Replacements

*Stone Chip Repairs

*Side And Rear Windows Replaced

*Private And Insurance Work

*100% Mobile Service

*Canterbury Wide

*All Workmanship Guaranteed

Untitled1121_zps69548c38.jpg

Yeah i'm sure something can be worked out but unlike compaines like Novus which have a set minimum price that they won't charge less then(and FYI most screens they price up work out cheaper then their minimum cost so then they just add the rest on to take it up to their minimum) i actually work out a cost for each screen and as i'm sure you can imagine they range in cost quite a bit so if you want a quote just hit me up and i'll see what kind of a deal i can do

what is a ballpark price on one of those?

Can you source seals too? $$?

I could do one of those for $222.75+gst supplied and fitted

I doubt any of my suppliers would carry a rubber for something that old, i know rare spares have them but i don't have an account there as yet so can't get them any cheaper

Sorry i don't quite understand your question, are you after a brand new rubber? or do you have a rubber that you just want swapped over?

Sorry for the slow reply, I had something set wrong on my email. Looking for a new rubber for it.

I've been thinking about attacking the rust around the windscreen on my mk4 cortina while its off the road. Would you be interested in traveling out Darfield way and removing the front and rear windscreen and then a few weeks later putting them back in?

If so would you have a rough idea of cost?....(about an hours drive out of chch)

can you do window rubbers for a 71 corona rt84?

Rare spares list them would be cheaper for you to buy it yourself as i don't get any discount with rare spares and my usual suppliers only carry rubbers for common modern stuff like hiaces etc

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi again bit of a late reply,there is a wind sreen for my car at kiwi spares car reckers chch,1967 vauxhall cresta/viscount pc model they will remove it but i need some one to pick up and post it up to auckland i will pay you if you can pick it up plus the freight cost  please let me know il ring kiwi spares and organise if so..thanks taff you can txt me on 021 067 90 32