Hampton Track Day Challenge #3 *Moved to Wed 6th Feb*

M_C

Round Three of the track challenge is booked for a more budget friendly twilight session Wed 30 Jan. $75 for 4.30-7.30pm.

Much anticipation!

Last session was Epic. //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/35031-hampton-track-day-2-sat-01-dec/

Link to Playday site for info. http://www.playdayontrack.co.nz/

Get your spanking driving onto the track and join the fun.

Booked:

Me

Sparky

Shaneo

Let the sledging begin

• 4 weeks later...

On one of the other forums i'm in we created a table for best laptimes at different tracks around nz. It was kinda cool to see what others where doing.

I'm hopefully getting the wheel bearings sorted next week (get paid tomorrow), and i'll be able to get back out on the track with you lot.

Lap time records would be cool. I have just downloaded trackmaster app and a few of us are using it.

This afternoon's trackday just cancelled though!

Hampton needs to be re-surfaced after 2 attempts at repairs have not worked apparently. New date TBC.

Insert very sad face icon here.

Track was closed for repairs so we all re booked for Waitangi day all the pain of waiting another week there was still spaces anyone keen ???

I might be keen actually. Just in a boring modern car, nothing os. I've emailed Tony from playday to confirm a spot.

I've edited the title to reflect the new date.

well that sorts that out... Brad - how is BTCC rep going?

I just finished cutting it up into tiny pieces yesterday and it is now flat packed on a trailer to be taken to the scrap man this afternoon :lol:

So not ideal.

But I picked up a complete one that I'll just use as a road legal track day car, with my sights set much lower on the final product. Just stripped out with a cage, similar to your car.