Trumpet toe in and camber.

Connor

hey havnt bought these myself yet but a quick mod you can do is swapping the rear rubbers on the diff mounts to raise it altering trailing arm angle

for now this has got my cars camber under control though i havnt gone mad on the lowering yet.... will be dropping another 50mm lower in year.

hey havnt bought these myself yet but a quick mod you can do is swapping the rear rubbers on the diff mounts to raise it altering trailing arm angle

for now this has got my cars camber under control though i havnt gone mad on the lowering yet.... will be dropping another 50mm lower in year.

aye?

the rear hubs are fixed to the rear trailing arms so raising the diff will only alter the angle of the rear 1/2 shafts......the wheel camber will not be altered what-so-ever.

aye?

the rear hubs are fixed to the rear trailing arms so raising the diff will only alter the angle of the rear 1/2 shafts......the wheel camber will not be altered what-so-ever.

Diff is mounted to same subframe the swingarms are mounted too raising the diff pushes the inner swingarm mount up. its not gong to give you zero camber when right down but for the minimal effort to swap the rubbers around its worth it to slow down tyre wear. if your swing arm rubbers are sad though nothing will help but nolathane replacements.