spangleRs gx61 Mark II

spangleR

Probably won't bother with a trust manifold, my set seems to similar to fork out the cash just build a nice stainless straight pipe off the back of them. Add to the fact I sense a big auto sparky bill in the near future so my coins will be almost non existent lol.

Whats the big auto sparky bill for?

Edit : Actually read the thread. Shouldn't be to hard to tidy up yourself? There is a couple of people on here that are quite clued up on 1gge's so if you want help then chuck up a good discription and some pic's and maybe everyone can help?

Whats the big auto sparky bill for?

Edit : Actually read the thread. Shouldn't be to hard to tidy up yourself? There is a couple of people on here that are quite clued up on 1gge's so if you want help then chuck up a good discription and some pic's and maybe everyone can help?

Thought a few times about doing that, but trying to explain it isn't exactly my strong point lol. Will grab some pics of what I've got and try explain tomorrow night.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Love the fact you daily this as well, normally see you on the motorway or round sockburn.

I lose motivation if I can't drive it, sadly its on blocks at the moment. Was a struggle in winter, no heater and always had to have a window down. 

That action shot is so epic, has me all kinds of fired up to see some track time in mine! 

And reading your thread/stalking instagram, makes me want to do all of the things to mine haha.