Aaron's '95 Civic (Shuttle) Build.

Aaron

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heaps on trademe, DC integra is also the same. If you go to EG front struts you need the EG or DC lower forks as the shock diameter is larger than EF.

EF front shocks are the second shortest of any Honda, only an older accord as shorter ones. I had EF hatch Koni shocks all round with Skunk2 Coilover sleeves and custom extended tophats.

Awesome, cheers dude.

Don't know if you've had this issue, but I'm trying to take the back seatbelts out (the ones on the pillar), and I can only unscrew them so far then they just wont budge.

I've CRC'd them hard but still nothing.

Have you had any experience with these?

Strange, they must have made different levels of the "Pro" as its usually the super poor no side strips, 1300cc, no A/C model.

Unless I'm mistaken.

Got two in the driveway here, one's pretty low with massive extended top hats (Not mine) but mine's just a standard height daily. Have been toying with lowering it on the BMW Bottlecaps, would be amusing.

Got two in the driveway here, one's pretty low with massive extended top hats (Not mine) but mine's just a standard height daily. Have been toying with lowering it on the BMW Bottlecaps, would be amusing.

you just wait, mines on bottlecaps with 155/55/14s, yet to drop it again (just got a wof) but it shall be fun

specs are all over the place, mines 4wd bumpers(painted) with painted window and door handles, 'upspec'd' interior with no a/c.

mines d15b4 just look at the code its easy as fuck to see.

you just wait, mines on bottlecaps with 155/55/14s, yet to drop it again (just got a wof) but it shall be fun

specs are all over the place, mines 4wd bumpers(painted) with painted window and door handles, 'upspec'd' interior with no a/c.

mines d15b4 just look at the code its easy as fuck to see.

Is yours on adjustables now? Or just gonna chop em' some?

Just thought I'd throw in an idea that hasn't been brought up in this thread yet.

Tasteful mods.

efshuttle1.jpg

hondacivicshuttlecamber.jpg

tumblrm5s5lgkrxh1rnd0pn.jpg

If its done right then people won't hate on it etc.

Pre made sticker bombs and rising sun blah blah blah make me want to puke.

Why not build it into something that looks like you have a clue about what your doing?

Just a thought...

Those do look very nice, and if I had the income to support $1000 rims, I would probably go there.

But seeing as that is not the case, I'm going to stick with the current plan.

This car doesn't deserve to look like those cars.

Those do look very nice, and if I had the income to support $1000 rims, I would probably go there.

Just stalk trademe, you can find unique looking wheels there from time to time. I got these ones on my old one for $300 with tyres:

7230713762_90620a9b97_b.jpg

7230717454_7eebf88c72_b.jpg

Suspension was like $500 all up with some DIY, oldschool TRUST exhaust $150, Woodgrain Nardi $50, custom rear lip was made from a $5 DA6 Integra front lip etc (engine swap wasnt cheap though)

Dont hold your hopes to high, Shuttles do not go low with just stock shocks and lowering springs.

Also those rear shocks will not work, they are for EK which has Fork rear, EF,EG,DC etc all have Eye rears. To make those work you will need aftermarket rear LCA's