Chrome trim repairs Auckland??

kiwi808

Does anybody know if there is anywhere in Auckland I can get some chrome work repaired? I need my grille chrome done and maybe the headlight bezels. I know there is a gut in Australia (restoremaz) that does awesome work, but was hoping there was someone closer to home...

do you need the steel/stainless steel parts repaired then re-chromed or are you just looking for re-chroming?

if you need repairs done to trim work or bumpers/anything really go and see Peter at Jordan panel beaters - 3608428.

Peter is a master when it comes to repairing grills and trim work, hes been doing it for 40 years so he should know by now!

he isn't cheap but he is good.

sheepers.

do you need the steel/stainless steel parts repaired then re-chromed or are you just looking for re-chroming?

if you need repairs done to trim work or bumpers/anything really go and see Peter at Jordan panel beaters - 3608428.

Peter is a master when it comes to repairing grills and trim work, hes been doing it for 40 years so he should know by now!

he isn't cheap but he is good.

sheepers.

Hi mate, thanks for the heads up. I need them repaired (ie few small dents removed etc) just to make them look like new..