(AKL)After someone to help check out a motor!

What are you wanting to know specifically? We can probably tell a lot about it even just from that one photo. I would be skeptical buying that if you want something decent as by the looks of the starlet that that motors listed with the guy is a mega rough bastard.

Hey slacker.cam,

just the overall condition, how much life it should have left etc what will be needed to get it running again. I'm on a low budget so yeah for the price it comes with motor that's missing a few pieces and no loom, extractors and gbox and mounts probably a k50, I thought it was very good.

I had a quick convo with the dude over phone he sounds like one haha, he said he payed $850 for it, "hasn't been thrashed" (haha), compression is still sweet, unaware of k's , didn't have a clue what the gearbox was when I asked him so I assumed it was a k50 from a ae70 for the 4-a cause it doesn't require a bellhousing to bolt up against it. Price is pretty reasonable and I'm mainly after it for the RWD parts it comes with such as the rwd tvis intake manifold and the extractors that I could salvage and put onto another cheap fxgt bigport I have lined up for back up if it's not worth getting that one running.

And yeah I'm skeptical and that's where I need someones help.

Thanks!