STOLEN - e39a vr4 galant

My vr4 was stolen from my garage last night.

Padlock was ripped off the door - doesn't look like anything else was taken, just the car.

Pictures were taken on sunday:

vr4-4.jpg

vr4-3.jpg

vr4-2.jpg

vr4-1.jpg

vr4-6.jpg

vr4-5.jpg

God knows why anyone but me would want this heap...

Anyone hears anything call the police: 04 381 2000 ref: 011011561

Where was it stolen from? I don't know where the Dubya Bee See is?

Also if it was out on Sunday for some pics - I would hazzard a guess that it doesn't get dragged out that often?

Someone must have seen you getting it out on Sunday and stolen it last night... Anyone you can remember looking suspicious or driving slowly past?

Stolen from Wilton in Wellington. (will update location thingy now)

Has only been running since last weekend - no plates on it, rego is on hold but I wasn't planning to use it on the road again.

Road is pretty busy, probably 50+ cars and several buses went past whilst I was taking pics.

Movers were helping my neighbour move stuff out of his garage on Saturday, will find out what moving co they were from.

Car was locked and alarmed inside a locked garage - also had steering wheel removed, oh and the starter is poked so it needs a good twat with a hammer before it'll go.

Added to the fact the car is damn loud i'm wondering if they towed it away rather than drove it.

Ah shit man - that is total balls... You were definitely targeted.

I'll put high odds that someone you know will know something about it or someone would have seen it in the weekend when it was out.

Shame its a busy road - it widens the field of suspects dramatically.

Have just noticed they also took my 3/4hp ryobi bench grinder, as well as a complete spare cylinder head I had sitting on the bench and an evo intercooler, oh yeah and my toolbox was in the car.

Biggest ball ache is I now have to move all the rest of my shit up to the house.

Might be a good idea to rig up an alarm that goes off in the house when the door is opened or something.

If they hadn't left the door open after taking the car I wouldn't have even noticed the damn thing was gone...