Curries Trueno notchie

Mr Currie

yeh lingling is right thats a 16v. bigport by the looks

there should be a small metal pipe that sits in there. and goes to the top outlet above which is also missing. its the bypass pipe for thermostat

306137_10150897696609487_779304486_9300335_531774093_n.jpg

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_1983_T ... _1601.html

you actually missing a few things.

Housing/Pipe goes to the water pump. (saw one on trademe few days back, can't find it Now).

One metal gasket for above.

Small bypass pipe.(saw one on trademe few days back, can't find it Now).

And two O ring rubber gasket for above.

Prices for these individual gasket ain't that cheap. but if you change Everything including all gasket + water Pump + Thermostate is actually Cheap Price from Toyota( toyspeed, Mark 1I1).

Checked at toyota, the pipe was $50 and the housing was $250! I think I will check some wreakers!

did you go thru mark as above? because his prices will be half of retail, which they will be charging if you just walk in off street.

Look through here, im sure this guy was selling what you need http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp ... de=2&apg=1

I have no idea how to use that site. Any tips?

Checked at toyota, the pipe was $50 and the housing was $250! I think I will check some wreakers!

did you go thru mark as above? because his prices will be half of retail, which they will be charging if you just walk in off street.

]

Nah just walked in of the street,.

if cant find rwd water outlet, can rig up the fwd ae82 one with a modified bypass pipe and replace radiator hose to suit. not as easy as getting the correct parts of course.

Wastegate likely missing the fitting on top to connect a vacuum hose to the intake pipe after turbo (or on turbo compressor housing itself). this opens the wastegate when max boost is reached.

• 3 weeks later...