Who needs a job?

crustywhip

We are looking for good people which is proving to be very hard down here in ChCh.

If you feel like a change and want to jump into a pretty sweet business (im off to Germany in 2 months for training) then flick your CV through to me or via the seek advertisement. If you dont have a CV im more than happy to help out with one.

We strengthen buildings, bridges using carbon and fibre glass, fix cracks in concrete with epoxy and polyurethane aswell as having a massive range of cementious products. We dont poor concrete and only do repairs.

We now have drug testing so buckies for breakfast is not allowed and we have pre employment testing via NZDDA.

Contact

Kane@concretesolutions.co.nz

021 311 572

or

http://www.seek.co.nz/JobSearch?DateRan ... ation=3001

http://concretesolutions.co.nz/

did you guys do the work at ronald mcdonald house? as i work for concut and was doing the concrete removal downstairs.

also what experiance/qual's does this/these people need?

what sort of person will fit in with the team?

what sort of pay rate and hours will be offered?

and what is the workload like for the future eg is there much booked in or waiting for work?

im keen but depends on what is needed/what is offered.

did you guys do the work at ronald mcdonald house? as i work for concut and was doing the concrete removal downstairs. No thats not us, We have done alot of work in Ballantynes and Otago school of medicine and moving into the Old government building which Il be looking at tomorrow.

also what experiance/qual's does this/these people need? No qualifications needed so long as you know what power tools are and how they work.

what sort of person will fit in with the team? Every one smokes except me so a non smoker.

what sort of pay rate and hours will be offered? Starting is 16-17 up wards. Will move quickly if you happy to learn.

and what is the workload like for the future eg is there much booked in or waiting for work? A shit load.

im keen but depends on what is needed/what is offered.

Happy to have a yarn if any one is interested. Im pretty casual and will tell you what I think.

would a school leaver be appopriate? Just thinking about a couple of lads I have at school

Give them my email or number so we can arrange. Im happy to help with CVs etc as I will pass them on to the director in Wellington.

We have alot of work coming through and its a pretty sweet place to work. Monthly BBQs etc.

• 2 weeks later...
We are looking for good people which is proving to be very hard down here in ChCh.

If you feel like a change and want to jump into a pretty sweet business (im off to Germany in 2 months for training) then flick your CV through to me or via the seek advertisement. If you dont have a CV im more than happy to help out with one.

We strengthen buildings, bridges using carbon and fibre glass, fix cracks in concrete with epoxy and polyurethane aswell as having a massive range of cementious products. We dont poor concrete and only do repairs.

We now have drug testing so buckies for breakfast is not allowed and we have pre employment testing via NZDDA.

Contact

Kane@concretesolutions.co.nz

021 311 572

or

http://www.seek.co.nz/JobSearch?DateRan ... ation=3001

http://concretesolutions.co.nz/

Might be very interested will have a look at the web site.

Big Louie