Mini Repairs

Ranter

An old mate is moving to Wellington tomorrow, there are a few small jobs his mini needs done that we couldn't get done today and he will need a trusted old car mechanic for its ongoing maintainence. He will be working central and is not sure where he will eventually live so area is not so important.

Anyone suggest a garage that enjoys working on this old stuff?

I know the pain of working on these things so its hard to recommend anyone in Wellington who would be EXCITED about working on Minis..

Autocare in Kilbirnie is the first thought for top notch work but not entirely sure if they are overly keen to crawl over Minis..

Ray Hartley Motors knows his way around these things well - but he isn't the friendliest to deal with and if one if his muppets get onto it its no better than the average goon chucking spanners at it..

However I am pretty sure Borgweiser on here would be keen to do it and would do a superb job but I'm not too sure if he is now out of the game..