Anyone interested in a dyno day in Chch?

nismo.capri

Sorry guys been a crazy few weeks. 2 Chimneys removed, concrete tile roof replaced with tin, heat pump replaced and a full Micro$oft audit for our entire fleet that almost drove me bonkers.

Here's the deal.

It will be a Saturday, we need 10 cars (if it goes well they might be able to put a couple more on), $75 per car, must be paid in advance. (anyone want to volunteer to organise the cash?).

So the question is what weekend once we have some options I'll see if it suits them. Do we have 10 people who are serious?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colour me in for definate, if its a saturday, and not during the OS nats :).

Althought I'll have to put up with the ridicule when my Starion puts a measley sub 100 hp's to the rears.

Might be able to rope in DJZ and another mate also...

• 2 weeks later...

So far we have Felixx saying 2nd week in May, that would be Saturday the 12th. Is everyone happy with this, no one else has said a date so I'm assuming you are all happy with it?

Next step once the date is agreed is I'll get it booked with NZEFI and start taking the money. I'd like the cash 2 weeks before the date at the latest as I don't want to mess NZEFI around and have only 3 people turn up on the day. Once I get the money your spot is owned.

So far we have Felixx saying 2nd week in May, that would be Saturday the 12th. Is everyone happy with this, no one else has said a date so I'm assuming you are all happy with it?

Next step once the date is agreed is I'll get it booked with NZEFI and start taking the money. I'd like the cash 2 weeks before the date at the latest as I don't want to mess NZEFI around and have only 3 people turn up on the day. Once I get the money your spot is owned.

suits me boss,count the cortina in for it 8)

• 1 month later...