Lost ignition key

Willdat?

First time in my life that I have lost my keys...on a car that I don't have a spare cut yet :lol:

What's the best (cheapest!) option to solve this dilemna? Speed is not an issue as the car doesn't need to be used...if it makes a difference car is a Suzuki Escudo 3 door and is fortunately unlocked...

Cheers!

will extrapolate my post a TAd

yes a few ales have been consumed ; boot lock : can be "impressioned", they prefer this becausse is it the "least used"/worn

drivers door has the code (and can be the hardest to get to) usually on anything 'mordern' and can be punched into a machine and a new key cut (why i know? cos I have helped out a locksmith and done/seen the jobs)

Sweet, well I rang the locksmith this morning and he told me drivers door for the code, still needed to be returned 3 times before the ignition was happy!

Much appreciated as I was initially thinking I might be up for new locks all round...obviously Nelson locksmiths have some kind of insider trading going on, $25 was charged! :lol: