Dirtynigma's Aussie Sigma wagooon

fuel

Original build thread here - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=30862

Looking good, interesting to see an Aussie GN being used - from memory they were the only ones to have the high roof.

It's good to know that the Pajero 10-bolt LSD fits up to a NZ Sigma wagon 10-bolt diff.

Good that you are moving away from the 2.6.. they are a dog of an engine - that said if your one is in good condition you could sell it to the many L200 ute owners looking for replacement engines.

time to hunt the local wreckers for a pajero 10bolt lsd, do the axles fit into them perfect? eg nothing else needs to be modified/changed?

Shit yeah!

I always thought the Pajero's came out with the grunty 12 bolt diff like the 4WD L200's.

Will be trolling thru pick a part next time im there!

Na that other ones still lurking around not sure if the guy still wants to sell it. il have to call in when im down there this one was up the back by hanging rock out near point. cant tell you the price but it was under $1500 reg on hold. and Il put pics up when i can log into image shack It hasnt been letting me log in. il show you some time its out in lauriston at the moment

didnt have a chance to have alook at this sigma on the farm but got the ex turbo fired up. drained the fuel tank and blew the fuel lines out and still wouldnt go had no fuel at the injectors but the relay was clicking so got under it and tapped the fuel pump with the hammer and it fired up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...