LSD in chch, is any one coming north?

mark105

i am looking at buying an LSD for my C110 from classicdat over on the nzdatsun forums. he is in chch some where.

i was wondering if any one would be coming north some time soon and would be able to transport a diff in a box?

its got 2 crown wheels and so on so thing isnt going to be light although i havent priced shipping yet but thought if there was a possibility of OS freight service and making some ones trip a bit cheaper then sweet.

doesnt have to get to hamilton at all, even wellington would be much much easier for it to get to me.

Shit ten5. Shane BRE510 will be coming down for the NZdatsun nats at labour weekend. He's from Hawkes Bay. But he has family in Aucks that he visits from time to time. I'm sure if you asked him nicely he might help you out.

I also know Vaughan too. (Classicdat) He's a GC as well.

• 2 weeks later...

If its not too massive then I could maybe bring it north in november after exams. Will be loading my corolla to the roof prolly with heaps of my shite but I think I should be able to find room for a diff. I'll be heading as far as New Plymouth though but will then be heading to auckland for foo fighters in december.