Neds 'Quest for Smoke' ('93 LS400)

Ned

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you have the screen thingy? and you want a normal radio/air con unit?

What year is yours? Same as mine?

The zorst is hollowed out cats going to the original Y section with a resonator and then 3" pipe to a single mufler at the back. The resonator is the original one so will need to replace that with a decent 3" one at some point as it lost a bit of power compared to the 3" pipe he used to have there but that was stupid loud.

Yeah. Mines full touch screen sat-nav with TV and air con built in. Its a pain.

it goes alright and serves its purpose but most of the menus are japanese. It has an FM expander but the reception is pretty balls.

The tv doesnt pick up any chanels and sat-nav is useless as its coded for japan.

I know where to import the install kits for a aftermarket stereo for the non-sat-nav setups and they cost fuck all.

Mine's a UCF20/21 I'm not 100% sure if they are interchangable. I would consider a swapover with someone who wants to but it would be a complete pain in the arse.

Theres computers for it all over the place ie behind the dash and in the boot. Probably 5 or so boxes all up? Plus I'd say the CD Stacker would have to go with it due to the fact that it plays SVCD's and data discs for the sat nav. And come to think of it they'd probably need to take the arial setup for the TV as well with is hidden somewhere as its all internal.

• 3 months later...