NZPC Hardpark Sunday 13th March 1-4pm

Hey oldschoolers, just posting up to see who will be making an appearance for this meet? A couple of us Honda guys will be there, hoping to see some of you cats there to have a yarn to. Might bring the Civic out if its lowered in time :lol: , otherwise will be in the teg, both of which are up for sale lol.

A couple of my photog mates will be there if you guys want some super sweet photos taken. 8)

Not my sort of thing, but someone sent me a Facebook link about it. Here's the details:

"NZPC Hardpark finally hits Wellington!

Come down to the Riverbank Car Park in Lower Hutt on Sunday, March 13 from 2pm for our inaugural 04-based Hardpark event. The first of which, held in Auckland, proved very popular. Hundreds of cars and hundreds of people came out to park up, hang out and a good time was had by all. Can Wellington do it bigger and better?

These events are all about parking up, show off your car, checking out ...other cars and meeting new people. Just like the Auckland Hardpark, this is a no alcohol, no drugs, no skids and no munters event. If you feel like being a dick, please don't come to Hardpark and ruin it for the rest of us. No one will think you're awesome and now is the time we need to prove to the council and the police that our scene can control themselves.

There's going to be plenty to check out, plenty of free NOS Energy drink and we're going to be giving out some sweet awards and prizes from NZPC and STM.

As per usual, there is no entry fee. Lets make this event a big one!"