Horse of the Year, Hastings

Hello all!

Heading down from Aucks next Monday for week long horse show. Will be camping at Showgrounds and having early nights, anyone keen for visitors from interweb strangers in the evening holler out via PM!

Always good to put faces to names... won't be rolling too oldschool unfortunatly (89 RangeRover Vogue) but keen to perve at other peoples toys!

Also want to stop off at Taupo and release the boys from the trailer for a blat... if anyone knows someone in Taupo with a paddock not too far off the beaten track holler out too... Will be Monday early arvo if:

A.) We get away on time

B.) Manage to travel at a steady speed (not too many stops)

C.) If the RangeRover plays ball and doesn't boil over 100 times.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4739708/Horrific-attack-on-horse-shocks

Assume you horsey folk have already read this, pretty shocking, hopefully you guys have a good security setup with your clydes crazytim (though it does seem like its a personal vendetta more than anything else)

Hope it all goes well for you, mrs' old lady is/was into horses bigtime, had a lovely 3/4 fresian called Spirit who she just sold regretfully, (she cannot ride anymore due to dicky hip). The lady who bought her I think is from down those ways, so may well be at the show.

will put a link up where our stall is too bro. have nothing for mini horses as yet.... i lie. we have mini saddles on the way from pakistan. very cute for lil mini people to ride on. anyway always good to meet another oldschooler

Nah didnt go to morrinsville, im back into riding proper horses now lol. Mini show scene is pretty shocking. Will just train the mini up to do lead rein for my son.

yea those mini horse people are a different kettle all together... how olds your boy? u should check out the mini saddle. gana keep one for our 2yr old girl to ride tonka... if we can find a girth to fit the tubby bitch! he will also be lead around. he is unbroken but have jammed her on his back a bunch of times and he has never fretted about it.

Nah didnt go to morrinsville, im back into riding proper horses now lol. Mini show scene is pretty shocking. Will just train the mini up to do lead rein for my son.

yea those mini horse people are a different kettle all together... how olds your boy? u should check out the mini saddle. gana keep one for our 2yr old girl to ride tonka... if we can find a girth to fit the tubby bitch! he will also be lead around. he is unbroken but have jammed her on his back a bunch of times and he has never fretted about it.

My boys 2yrs too. Gotta start em young haha