Annual NZDatsun Rakaia cruise, SAT FEB 19TH

dirty_leppa

Thought about coming until I recalled that Classic Speed Fest. is that weekend. Not missing that shit, and I work Sunday so can't really make the trip regardless. Stupid thinking about shit. If I just had of gone it would have been too late to worry.

Your attendance is mandatory at the Labour weekend cruise Micheal. It's not negotiable. Even if you drive to Alexandra, and catch a ride with Josh. You have many months to make it happen too.

Nice timing, with 4NR same day?

Hmm, lemmie see,

Pay good money to look at a bunch of shit riced up cars, whilest being in the company of an army of hairy arse flat peaker fags.

OR, go on a sweet cruise out of town, (with all the heat in town) have mean BBQ and a swim in the river with a bunch of GC's. (and not a flat peaker in sight) Plus a couple of pub stops along the way.

There will be at least one sweet OS skyline there, but IMHO, it's a great day to get right out of town. (Plus get otp hardies at the after party)