DRAGZZZZ JANUARY Friday 14th then BURNOUTZZZZ

EFI_LC

Next Meeting:

NIGHT MEETING ~ JANUARY Friday 14th

RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG PLUS BURN OUTS

Comp cars are welcome to come and test/tune.

Track will not be prepped

Gates are open at 4.00pm racing starts 5.30pm onwards, race finish and burnout time is light dependant.

Entry

$10.00 per person entering the venue

Drugs and alcohol are not permitted within the PBDRC venue

Racing

$60.00 if you are not affiliated to NZDRA or Pegasus Bay Drag Racing Club

$50.00 if you have either NZDRA license OR PBDRC affiliation

$40.00 if you have BOTH NZDRA license AND PBDRC affiliation

Burn out cars, free if you have entered the racing for the day otherwise a cost of $30 to enter the burn out comp only, this still requires form filling, includes NZDRA affiliation and scrutineering, see above for helmet and clothing requirements.

Please remember to be able to race on any track in New Zealand each person has to pay a day affiliation which covers insurances and fees to our national body. If you intend to race regularly the purchase of a Sportsman license covers these fees for 12 months at any NZDRA track in NZ

Please join our new Facebook page

Club events and info.

If you would like to subscribe to emails from the club please click here or to unsubscribe click here

Make it a few degrees cooler so I can work on my car without getting bakes like a christmas turkey? :lol:

Farkk yea... i am thinking of ya while i sit inside with the air con on low keeping it a nice 21 degrees :P

I need to change over my rear springs and shocks but might do it at night eh.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't break any records tonight. Didn't break my car either! YAY!

Wasn't many takers for the burnouts. One skidline, one skidvia, and two datto 1200's!

I just sat in one place nudging the redline untill my temp guage went past 120C. Should be some vids up soon. (most unimaginative skid ever)

THANKS for the pics mate!

The only downside of racing is you seldom get to see any of the racing, and especially never get to see any of your own runs.

That supercharged '69 Dodge charger is pure sex! They've gotta be the best looking muscle car that the US ever built. (Big call I know, but thats my feelings anyway)