2 stage injection the fun with 8 injectors

Celica RA45

as most of you guys know i use 2 stage injection on a 3sge beams motor .its all bolt on stuff .

the inlet then the quads the air box backing ,then the 2 stage and last the ram tubes ,these depend on what track that im racing at .the island very short .or winton very long curved ram tube s also i change pipes for both tracks

the best part is the motec can hold 4 maps inside it self ,but i always have my lap top just in case etc

on out boards ,im using a single pintle low ohm injector and they are 1000cc as i have a very narrow end of injection timming ,so i need the fuel in fast ,this changes from tune to tune thou its a sard rb26 1000 cc low ohm rate and on the inboards im using a 7mgte injector 440cc

the overall distance that i have is about 230mm back from the std injectors in the head ,

they are set up very similar to to the TODA set up

most of my race motors only use a few parts that are std

the crank the bare head .block vvti controllers and solinoids and front timmimg assembly ,

everything else is changed for stronger or better and the rev range is changed to 9000 max hp

red line can change as i reset it for different tracks etc

the idea of 2 stage is 1 it will pick up more mid range power and torque and also more top end power as well

also with vvti i can get this motor to idle like is was std and this is with 13.5 to 1 comp and 13mm lift cams as well

Good to have you on board mate. I've heard a lot about this engine, possibly too much :lol:

Would really like to see some pics if you can get that sorted at all? Easiest way is to create and account at www.photobucket.com and upload the images there. It will spit out some links that you can copy and paste. Just grab the ones with something like this written before (and after) and copy it, then paste it into here. A bit confusing to begin with, but very straight forward once you get the hang of it.