Fuel rail - injectors leaking HELP PLZ

My name is Russell

yeah just use some oil off the dipstick/

i have some reconditioned ones of those in front of me

as new the o ring should be 2mm, 11.70mm od 7.30mm id relaxed

it will be loose/spin with no force in its groove on the injector and move back and fowards about 0.5mm

and slot into the rail with the lightest touch (or else orings dont work)

when you get them cleaned/recoed they come back with new rubber parts all around (1 o ring 3 bushes)

and a new pintle cap and a new filter basket for the same money as the gas money it costs you to go get new orings in the first place.

then when your paying $90000/hour on the dyno and having strange problems you can go "well its not the injectors, cause i had them tested"

YEa fuck that dont get them bud, you said performance shop and all I seen was $$$. Go to a seal shop they are standard sized O-rings, they can give you fuel and temp safe ones for fuck all. My mate works at a seal shop and cost price on an injector seal in like .1c and they on sell them for maybe 20c maybe $1 if they're homos.

seals worked a treat cheers guys!

just cant get the thing to start now.

1st click on ignition and fuel line is primed, when cranking getting good pressure and valve is letting fuel back into the return line to tank.

cranking and getting spark on all four

injectors are getting power. Need to check they working tomorrow somehow.

if its not that i presume timing is next to look at.

makes a bit of a crackle and pop with engine start put down her but doesn't role onto anything and gives a bit of a puff out the intake plenum and exhaust so could be leads.

coil pack has 1 2 3 4 markings on and i have matched these markings with cylinders 1 being at the front.

no idea how these CAS work with TDC etc other than twisting it which im keen to avoid as i was told cas was perfect

How long has the engine been sitting idle for? my bet is your injectors have seized up. Are your plugs wet? Had similar symptoms with an fj20 510 and a 4age kp60, it was the injectors both times. I got mine flowed and checked last week to eliminate the problem and was told they were all completely blocked, most likely due to being left dry for so long. If the o-rings around the top were rooted, chances are the injectors aren't in much better shape. Looking good though, and oh so close!!! (jealous man typing)

Anyone used this guy?

Pulse Fuel Injection

Add to My Address Book

04-475 9765

21 Sydenham St Northland Wellington 6012

just called him and was going to drop injectors of to him, just little worried about what they going to cost to get done as when i asked what sort of money does it cost to overhaul them he said oh fairly expensive they cost 300 - 400 to replace each and depends what needs to be done etc.

so wondering if i should take a quick trip up to pick part to grab some temp ones