dons 69 rt40 corona

don

Yeah man it gives the car a different feel for sure. These need to have classic detailing to look any good IMO....

There's one that I want to try and buy around here... Going to see what I can do by the end of the year. It's been sitting by a barn for a few years.

There's one that I want to try and buy around here... Going to see what I can do by the end of the year. It's been sitting by a barn for a few years.

I know the one.

This makes me want to get something actually old school to bump round in!

will do. alright looking for an engine conversion, if the 21r or 18r would bolt straight in then that seems like a very obvious route to head down, except hard to find or hear of such things when you live in a small shizzhole such as wanaka.. so if anybodys got one stashed or knows of someone withone they would like to depart with let me know. im keen for one with alotta skids in it :)

cheers man, flicked him a txt and hes going to send some pics through..

also going to tick myself up a wee loan as useless at saving.. were would be the place for a full panel paint, would be thinking of taking it up christchurch ways?? keen to get this thing straight!