2.3 slant 4 carb info?

Southern Hardstyle

Im saying, the one with webers on it u got, may have come stock with Zeniths, but somebody has put Webers with custom mani on.

Dont quote me on that cause i have no idea about vivas aside what anhonyb has told me.. But just a thought.. I found the same thing with some holley 300 or someting. turned out it was indeed custom mani

Take either a template of the head incl all the holes for bolts studs and the exhaust and inlet ports, and the carb faces and how far apart u want them etc. to a engineer, and they will make u up something..

Im pretty sure it wouldnt be the only slant 4 2.3 with webers on it though.. somebody else would have dont it before, so theres either gotta be other manifolds or somebody who can make you one up

mint am just after ex mani and carb mani atm, if yours is a diff carb then the weber then i would want that with mani, and fuel lines, oil lines. What box is behind it? the old 4 speed zf? if so id want that and bellhousing :lol:

Carby is a weber.

Not sure if that helps.

But it's here.

Pm me if your keen.

Im pretty sure it wouldnt be the only slant 4 2.3 with webers on it though.. somebody else would have dont it before, so theres either gotta be other manifolds or somebody who can make you one up

The lotus slant 4's used 45 dellortos

Yeah and twin cam heads,altered oil pump,cams,blah blah blah...

there were a lot of different versions of the same base motor built depending on what car they went into...