CROOKED's 1981 Toyota Corona TT132

crooked

Posted up a couple of pictures, stil havent pushed it outside yet...

All ive been doing is cleaning everything up, the guy who had it before me towed caravans so its got alot of random bits and pieces... even a solar panel up in the back window, does anyone know if they came with air shocks or is that all apart of towing the caravan.

He even put twink over the chrome to protect it from the roof racks, black gunk all around the tail lights which is taking forever but there is chrome under there.

basically just getting everything mint and ready to begin

Restoring the headlights today, will post pictures when theyr all done and shiny!

cleaning the engine bay and removing anything i dont need, should be getting underway soon with mounting the 1jz if everything goes to plan... heres hoping it does!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, the 1j that i picked up had a blowen head gasket, taking it down for a skim today and a new gasket, new waterpump should be here next week along with cambelt etc also...

im almost turning pale n passing out just thinking about it...

gearbox crossmember rubbers etc swapped straight over from the soarer one to the corona one so that was easy enough..

the mounts on the engine were screwed so im gonna see what else i can use before forking out 300$ just for the mounts