P_Star's 1965 JAWA... yes it's a bike... tough!

P_Star

take it too a bike shop?

put axel/punch on end and hit with hammer? heat?

have had friends who have had rear axels on dirt bikes that wont budge either. they get stuck in real good sometimes. spend hours trying everything and then eventualy they just pop out lols

maybe take it to a mechanic and put it ina big bearing press somehow lolz

• 1 month later...

Gonna just leave the bastard in place.

In other news... need new wheels 16"... maybe 17 front will work 36 hole... need some not fucked ones for powdercoating... Ideas? Also anyone know a good tank repair guy in Auckland who isn't a cash rapist? also maybe a good electroplater... I have visions of a bronze tank... hmmm maybe just chrome... maybe I should harden up and prep and polish the steel properly looks pretty good in the bits that are shiny...

• 2 weeks later...
Gonna just leave the bastard in place.

In other news... need new wheels 16"... maybe 17 front will work 36 hole... need some not fucked ones for powdercoating... Ideas? Also anyone know a good tank repair guy in Auckland who isn't a cash rapist? also maybe a good electroplater... I have visions of a bronze tank... hmmm maybe just chrome... maybe I should harden up and prep and polish the steel properly looks pretty good in the bits that are shiny...

how bads the tank? do it copper plz

Tank isn't too bad, one dent in the top/side... pretty small I just can't get to it to bash out.

Would love to copper the tank... am currently experimenting. currently satty B + Rust + polished steel and looks pretty fucking bangin' but if someone has a cousin or something that want's to do me a super deal/contra for some advertising on the site i would be well keen... advise! lol

Tank isn't too bad, one dent in the top/side... pretty small I just can't get to it to bash out.

Would love to copper the tank... am currently experimenting. currently satty B + Rust + polished steel and looks pretty fucking bangin' but if someone has a cousin or something that want's to do me a super deal/contra for some advertising on the site i would be well keen... advise! lol

FUCK YEAH weatherd copper with a faded oldschool type advert on the side you your tank do it!

what city is trafic town? could find out who your local PDR guy is and pass you his number

or if you could justify the postage send it to me and ill have my guy do it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

106106982_full.jpg

Lovin the tank mounted ammeter, had same one on my Cezeta

Don't know if you saw but there is a Jawa day coming up down south, saw an advert in the latest beaded wheels

reads; JAWA jamboree, 80 years of JAWA NZ, Sat Nov 21, Mcleans Isl Chch

There is a swapmeat too which may be worth the journey alone

• 2 years later...

Ok, figured it was time for me to stop trying not to look at the bits of this thing strewn across the garage... so although I need to get the Lada sorted first I will attempt to spend some time on the Jawa as well... and to those ends... I bought some bits lol... hopefully everything I need to get it back together... hopefully

boring pic:

IMAG0938.jpg

• 1 month later...

bahaha, yup... shiny new parts are now sitting in a box... all the old parts are also in boxes/scattered about the garage... problem is I really need to finish the Lada first... but before that I have to shoot 3 eps of a new series we are doing... I will get to it eventually I promise :D