Dunedin meat 2009

Guest Zeb

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah drove the waka down to mataura at 4am to wake a mate up with a chainsaw and stopped for piss stop and mates a plumber and needless to say I think gore experienced some rather serious flooding as water was pissing out the keyholes under pressure when we came back past.

Dont fuck with a plumber.

Hah same, but still, can't see why not. Then I don't have to organize anything but still get to meet some gcs.

Anyone else keen for this idea, kyteler's just gutted that he wouldn't be able to have one of his Skylines ready to show off to the dude with the restored auto non-turbs gts-4 hahaha.

keen to gatecrash

T.S and SSE, fucking LOL

Not keen, anyone other than ky been to a sse meet? :lol:

Clutha one weekend, next or the one after its going to happen, someone bring bbq, zeb will bring the faggot salads. byo meat?

there is car racing on in invers in 2 weekends time so going to that instead of the nats now

Classic Speed Festival! 8)

Edit: You chaps keen on coming down, arrange a place to meet at the track and I'll get some photos of the meet. I'll be there taking photos of all the cars like I have done for the last several years anyway. So a few more won't hurt. Not that my camera is fancy at all, but yuh. Will probably be using my brother's 1200 van to get out there.

not sure if i can be fucked driving my bouncy car all the way to invers with no sterio and only the drown of an exhaust ar 104.8dB :| was thinking of going down in the wifeys sp20. but will continue to think bout what to do.

Ill probly roll soarer, and will roll with anyone who wants to come. May stay in winton however on saterday night :lol: