Dunedin meat 2009

Guest Zeb

^Hahahahahahahahahaha aaah hahahahaha.

Ive done a bit of work on that '70. Still auto slug? Bottom rad support still attached?

I could probably be keen on a meat. Im a chain dragger and none of my old cars are legal, but i have a stink brown Corona Hatch i could mish to meat in.

I vote for Raes Junction. Because its a barren shithole, and only 5 minutes from my parents place, so id probably go and pick up some car parts to finish my cars/sell the parts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^Hahahahahahahahahaha aaah hahahahaha.

Ive done a bit of work on that '70. Still auto slug? Bottom rad support still attached?

Someone has put in a new 3a and changed it to manual and yeh i noticed the welds by the radiator xmember? What hppenned to it? It won't be a 3a for much longer :twisted:

ummmm i dont know tbh, i think we should reorganize this for a further away date. balclutha might be too far for some also.

how about a valentines day meet? saturday. or fuck i dunno.

hey all dunno but maybe we should tag along to the toyspeed/southernskylines meet sat 28th feb 6pm mornington lookout. Most of the dunedin crew all alright and oldschool freaks themselves :) nywy it would save us the hassles of thinking and deciding. Gives every1 time to get permission from their bosses "cough" missus. An gives me time for this to be finished

0502200981601.jpg

Hah same, but still, can't see why not. Then I don't have to organize anything but still get to meet some gcs.

Anyone else keen for this idea, kyteler's just gutted that he wouldn't be able to have one of his Skylines ready to show off to the dude with the restored auto non-turbs gts-4 hahaha.

Anyone else keen for this idea, kyteler's just gutted that he wouldn't be able to have one of his Skylines ready to show off to the dude with the restored auto non-turbs gts-4 hahaha.

:lol:

Edit: Also, would so come if I had either Skyline. Just to be a cunt though.

Lol no. Don't worry I don't plan on spending much on the Mark II, had dick jump on my bonnet, he's paying for it to be fixed. Will tidy up much of the car too, will do a bit more guard work and get them to tidy that too. Should be sweet.