Dunedin meat 2009

Guest Zeb

Yeh so talking to Craig etc, cruise out and BBQ at Lake Waihola sounds a good idea, how's everyone's Waitangi weekend? Or when better might suit.

Make more of a day of it rather than just a drive like the last one. Get more people to come would be sweet, but yeh when's a good time?

Who has a barbecue? Could chuck it on Dane's ute.

ideas pls

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice choice of title there zeb.

as you've mentioned im keen as and would be awesome to see a few more cars turn up including the guys that were available last time. can start with waitangi weekend for a date but if that doesnt suit everyone, will see what happens.

Dunedin isnt very far from balclutha, you can make the trip. falafel is yuck. and yeh okay lets go to middlemarch :doubt

but srsly

Exactly, that's my point. Not far for you guys to drive, especially if you were thinking Waihola anyway. Saves me having to drive epic distances.

Your call though, you're organizing it.

I have bbq. thanks for inviting my ute bro, its stoked. I'll be at rodeo waitangi day etc.

balclutha's fucken meke so many GC's down there.

Your a complaining cunt hamish. We own out middlemarch way. Might have RX3 coupe going by then it'll deserve some kms.

Rofls. some GC's in gore too. and every one of them has a roflsly unbelieveable car story. Fuck i love central.

Hey do you know that matt guy who's old man's a panelbeater in invers?

Had a mint b1600 he crashed and he recently crashed that kismyn green 808/3 coupe? owes me money and not answering his phone i'm starting to get cranky.

I'm just saying...

distance.jpg

Haha, my car is going way faster than yours. Alright then if everyone is keen to go to Balclutha then we get to meet kyteler. I thought it was waaay further than Milton! Okay so Waitangi weekend doesn't suit or what Dane? Raes Junction is too far too.

hi all

Im a new member but keen to go for a cruise. Mind if i bring some oldschool rwd toyota and datsun friends? I love the drive to raes junction from Dunners! That would be sweet! Anyway put the confirmed place and day in the thread title? Where would we all leave from? etc

Laters

Shawn

Rwd for life

Hey dude what cars do you have? Yeh more than welcome to bring friends, And I'll put a date up when we have one ;), just need to settle on one. Guess we'd meet somewhere in town and roll from there, easy.

I have 2 ae70 notchback sprinters (one im wrecking) the other is 2 tone black and silver facelift one with 14 x 8"longchamps and im in the process of converting it to a TE71

My mates r all oldschool rwd toyota and datsun freaks they have TE71's, KE30's, datsun 160j coupe, KE25 coupe etc etc. All our cars r pretty modified the ke30 and 25 r probably the most impressive for mods :)

This is the one im wrecking

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17012

And here is my toyspeed project thread. heaps of info oh and my mates ke25sr too check em out. U probably know us :)

ProjectAE70/TE71

http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/viewtopic ... highlight=

KE25SR of doom!

http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=66345