DUNEDIN. HI!!

Guest Zeb

Oh snap I'm moving this weekend. Don't worry I'll be there though. So Saturday yah? Next to decide on is what time and where?

Say 12pm / 1pm or something?

Maybe meet in town somewhere then roll to Mosgiel?

I dunno need your opinions. Need that HRT dude his KE20 is so sweet.

ill give him a ring me a mate of mine :D.

im keen as for meeting in town somewhere. and the time suits me better as i hate mornings something wicked :twisted:

my mate is gutted his car is going to be an other week in the pain shop so wont be able to roll in that.

so how many cars we manage to scrape togeather for this ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was going to be one less in numbers after this afternoons trouble with my car. Left repco to hear my car sounding like a heap of crap and the ticking noise it was making was not good. took it to a mate of mine at truckstops to get him to have a look at it and he sai the same and it wasnt sounding the best. took the tappet cover off and the leads out, on the street and mucked round for a bit to find that one of my valves were stuck down causing the problem. Stuck a small bar in to get it to pop back up and was fortunate enough to get it back up with no major drama's. just had to hope once I fired it up again that there was no chuffing noise or smoke. Checked that and all good so no bent valve just a case of something real weird happening and some bloody good luck. Was not guna be happy if I couldn't join in with the cruise. Was thinking we could all meet at the carpark down andy bay road beside the honda car sales ready to head into town for a cruise then off to mosgiel. all keen for that or nah?

Thought it was going to be one less in numbers after this afternoons trouble with my car. Left repco to hear my car sounding like a heap of crap and the ticking noise it was making was not good. took it to a mate of mine at truckstops to get him to have a look at it and he sai the same and it wasnt sounding the best. took the tappet cover off and the leads out, on the street and mucked round for a bit to find that one of my valves were stuck down causing the problem. Stuck a small bar in to get it to pop back up and was fortunate enough to get it back up with no major drama's. just had to hope once I fired it up again that there was no chuffing noise or smoke. Checked that and all good so no bent valve just a case of something real weird happening and some bloody good luck. Was not guna be happy if I couldn't join in with the cruise. Was thinking we could all meet at the carpark down andy bay road beside the honda car sales ready to head into town for a cruise then off to mosgiel. all keen for that or nah?

oh shit thats not cool dude, lucky there was no damage to the valves. i had that happin to me with a "k" motor once it bent the push rod to shit and wrecked a valve still dont no how it happined. i was thinking bout saying y dont we meet out andy bay also. i was thinking bout the empty lot/carpark across the road from armstrong mazda (the old mita 10 carpark beside red barn i think it is)

how we going to go about going to mosgiel? does any1 want to take the long way there (out past airport and via outram) maybe stop somewhere get a drink or something on the way. either way im easy and am in no matter what

oh tru. no good. I was dam lucky not to break or bend anything ae. not very often you get away with it. Didnt realy wana trailer it back to gore. Has been donetho, last time when the dam bearing in the gear box chewed itself to bits and loocked it all up. Yea sounds sweet az, dont really know the back way as im still gettin used to all the roads n shit but got no worries followin someone who does know the way and yea that sounds like a good plan to me. just need to get a few more cars by the looks of it

oh tru. no good. I was dam lucky not to break or bend anything ae. not very often you get away with it. Didnt realy wana trailer it back to gore. Has been donetho, last time when the dam bearing in the gear box chewed itself to bits and loocked it all up. Yea sounds sweet az, dont really know the back way as im still gettin used to all the roads n shit but got no worries followin someone who does know the way and yea that sounds like a good plan to me. just need to get a few more cars by the looks of it

i going to talk to HRT (lloyd) and c if he will come in "the 20" and i was going to ask a mate matt to come along in his starlet but will have to keep you posted as to if they going to make it or not.

Sounds good sounds good. This place in Mosgiel better be good :D, alright so 1PM at said carpark, then go from there? Man my car is so boring right now, wish I could take the C it'd fit right in :(.

i going to talk to HRT (lloyd) and c if he will come in "the 20" and i was going to ask a mate matt to come along in his starlet but will have to keep you posted as to if they going to make it or not.

ginga matt? beige 84 efi. z it the same guy brodie?

There's also a place in the uni that could make awesome backdrop etc if I'm thinking of the right place. Drive past there 10 times a day maybe I should pay more attention, modern as lots of reflections and etc etc

ginga matt? not that i no of cant say i evey recall seein a beige efi the matt i no got a blue kp he just a young skool boy but he cool ay i met him a couple of times (i bloody sure he was not a gigna :|). i forgot to go c lloyd (the guy with the turbo 5k turbo ke20,"the 20".)

was out for a cruise for conrodders yesterday as im an associate member and found a mint as place to get some cars parked up in mosgiel. Its at the old mill and real easy to get to, straight down the main st and turn right at the intersection that's got the milk bar on it and about a 1km down the road make another right and your there. Got nothing pland for this satday morning so could take some photo's of all the cars who are keen and can do a cool dunedin oldschool shot of them all together. Need to get something together, itd be good az. Im heading home over summer and comin back up for weekends but wont have the go tina as its getting a respray and another g-box put in and a general tidy up. leave a post for all that are keen to do sumthing this wekend, could meet up at a servo and go from there.

You guys all came past my place after leaving sams just before the turn off to factory road opposite the mill entrance. Think there was a pink KE30 in the driveway I saw your car.

ginga matt? not that i no of cant say i evey recall seein a beige efi the matt i no got a blue kp he just a young skool boy but he cool ay i met him a couple of times (i bloody sure he was not a gigna :|). i forgot to go c lloyd (the guy with the turbo 5k turbo ke20,"the 20".)

Rofl. ask him about the time he had an altercation with the guy driving a red mazda wagon on whitewalls in mosgiel. Thought he was the guy who broke into adams plumbing but mistaken identity. Felt so guilty about that I'd buy him a beer haha.

different dude then. meeeh

AAIIIIIGHT, so 1pm at that carpark beside red barn across from the mazda lot then go from there.

Can text me 0273499035 tell me who you are i'll be drunk from early tonight but still there :), um forgot what else I had to say.