wireing

mutiny

problem is, have a 76 b1600, putting in 2l from 87 929 wagon, dunno where dizzy wires go though, not the usual dizzy that comes with the b1600, heres a pic, 3 wires which i dont know what goes were, one off the wee black box, the one with circle terminal and one with female spade terminal

thanks guys

dizztcv1.jpg

That's an electronic dizzy aye.

I'm pretty sure that the ring should go to coil -, the spade to coil + and the 3rd wire from the condenser type thing I am unsure about possibly earth.

You should be able to find a 323/Laser/626 etc to compare it too to check.

That's an electronic dizzy aye.

I'm pretty sure that the ring should go to coil -, the spade to coil + and the 3rd wire from the condenser type thing I am unsure about possibly earth.

You should be able to find a 323/Laser/626 etc to compare it too to check.

yeah thats what i would have thought too, theres a wire coming off the coil that has some connections as little wee black box so might just try hit that up

Wee black box is just a noise suppessor (shudn't need it), round terminal shud be from the coil (+), and the plug with the spade terminal shud be an ignition feed (12v).

im a bit clueless when it comes to this shit so where should i route the spade termina too, thanks for all your help and shit

Wee black box is just a noise suppessor (shudn't need it), round terminal shud be from the coil (+), and the plug with the spade terminal shud be an ignition feed (12v).

im a bit clueless when it comes to this shit so where should i route the spade termina too, thanks for all your help and shit

Hmm he has got a bit mixed up somewhere.

Eye terminal to coil + and spade to coil -