help in chch

Brock-Lee

Dunno how you did it, but replying to this thread has f*cked the Delta. Won't start, won't run. Sure this one's italian electrics, so down tomorrow with leads, fbh and a can of wd40 to fix it good...

lol

must be dave he drove his wagon home parked it up and it never drove again

he could be like the bermuda triangle of old school.

sorry dave lol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally fixed the cunt. The contact pad on the points had a lump on it so i filed it back with a points file (nail file) and then re gapped it. Because we had timed it with the old gap (too small) by opening it up it had advanced it. I re timed it and it runs like a fucken dream. I ended up replacing the cap, leads, plugs condenser and fuel hose. thank fuck for that. Thanks to dan and dylan who came round to give me a hand.

Also I fully do not remember that post above. lol

Drunken posts ftw

^^ yea man. try and throw your timing light on it. Mine was doing exactly what yours was today. It had that mean stutter to it, when i checked the timing it was at 0degrees static. as soon as I put it to factory settings it ran like a fucken dream. Just try it and see what happens. Cheers for the cruise today mate. it was fuckn good times

Yuh^ lol. ah well I learnt how to do a few things in the process. Its all good.

also bart, I know a reason why I did my s13 brake conversion with drum hubs. becasue mine only changes the track width 5mm total and and your widend it 14mm. I was having guard rub isses as it was so The only way I could get away with it was to use drum hub

/spam but its my own thread so get fucked. lol

7mm each side? My extra camber brings the top of the wheel in enough that it's pretty much negated. I'm using the HB310 lower ball joints which are 10mm longer.

Not dissing you though. You made it work for you. I didn't have to do any of the thinking with mine. (which is a nice change from the usual mind fuck)