British Car Show - 9th of March - Hastings

Leebo3

Its at Windsor park in Hastings which is right next to Splash Planet. I think it starts round 9, but will have to confirm the time. I went 2/3 years ago and it was pretty good, lots of everything.

And in the words of Flange,

I'll rock my driving gloves and cheesecutter for lols

and my shnazzy glasses - ones that gaz has/on the left

P1020383.jpg

Bye.

Just from nats, when we were talking about how much weight there would have been in the falcon with 7 boes, average of 70kg and didnt you say 7x7 was 35?! I thought about it all the way home and thought yeah na thats not right!

On topic, it does start at 9am.

Yeah just turn up on the day and pay $2 or whatever, and wear your hair in a bun and have some old ladies glasses and a big colourful scarf. I will prob stick the cortina in. It will be a hell of alot better audience than auto x!

Just from nats, when we were talking about how much weight there would have been in the falcon with 7 boes, average of 70kg and didnt you say 7x7 was 35?! I thought about it all the way home and thought yeah na thats not right!

im not 70kg. hehehehe

lol will rock on up and see whats what on the day..i dont have any styley old lady glasses though sorry! hehehehe

im not 70kg. hehehehe

I suspect neither were some of the other boes :wink:

Get the OS crew from Hastings meet + Paul-Unless your tina is aussie assembled?

Na my cortina is British, but it may be NZ assembled? But def not aussie. Is Elly keen Cazza? And your dad?

And BTW, i am certainly not 70kg too :lol:

Was a great day, organisers reckoned they had 260 cars (not all british, it was actually a british and european day which americans were also allowed at :wink: ). Smaller scale than the wellington one but alot more variation in cars.

Have taken photos but theyll have to wait till tomorrow.

One issue though. On way home puncture + 65k corner = unintentional D1s, just about caught it but not before it took a glancing blow into the clay bank on the opposite side of the road :(

DSC01989.jpg

Damage appears to be limited to Ive flattened the drivers side bumper mount which has pushed the bumper into the guard which has buldged it as seen in the photo. Inner guard, front valance, bumper etc appear to be ok. Wont be too difficult/expensive to fix but still a hassle I could have done withought.