Thornton's Peugeot 504

Goat

Looking nice man. Cracks me up that you painted it oxide red because the paint looked pretty nice before hand but good effort.

Will be awesome once you apply some nobumps style lowering to it aswell.

Oh and fully cracked up at your extreme masking. Awes!

hahaha couldnt be bothered to pull it completely down... wanted to get it down as fast as possible haha

na mate the green looks good in the pictures but doors were different shades and just wasnt doing it for me... just wanted to play around with paint really haha

^ cutties will ride one million times better than compressed shit, esp if you get some new shocks to match. Compressed springs always end up with naff all better spring rate than they originally had so your low as with sloppy gay springs. At least cutting coils off firms it up, customs are the way to go to get it sweet and legit. Theres alot of us rolling cutties and seriously I took mine on the track and they were so sweet plus done zillions of kms in cut cars. Theres no way any dodgy shits going to happen if the springs are captive and they seat nice in the perches