ex lancer heater pipes +fuel tank pickup q

Ke36

any one?

does it matter which one i put on which or can i just go either, either

i assume its just flows through the core but dont want to end up with water all over my cabin floor cos i hook them up backwards and the pressure built up in the core cos theres a valve that only opens when you turn the heater on or something

cheers

ok scrubb kindly took this pic for me

1000179qy1.jpg

there the two pipes hes not sure which is which though

ive asked him to trace them to where they go and hopefully should be able to work it out

another quick qustion i have is waht side of the tank is the fuel tank pickup?

i got both my fittings changed to the same size and now i cant remeber 100% which is the pickup

i think it was the drivers side one but if someone could have a quick peek for me thatd be mint

itl be the larger pipe coming out of the fuel tank they are over by the passenger rear wheel

cheers

looks like that left one goes on higher than the right and the right one goes on somewhere underneath? is it possible to find places where hoses are meant to be and hook them up? if not I can try and trace where they go and take more pics

one of them goes to a steel pipe that runs from the rear passenger side of the block, around behind it then up to the front end of the block to the water pump (or something like that). sorry, can't remember which one, i just remember my pipe getting a little too thin so i made one up from copper to replace it. was a mission getting it in and out but can be done.

i think the other one comes off from your inlet manifold or the back of the head???

if you get desparate just block them both off (the engine side, not the heater side) so you can run it, go find someone else with an EX and park it up next to them.

sorry couldn't be more help, its been a while since i played with mitis's.

cheers

Matt

when looking at that pic, the "closer" pipe runs to a steel pipe that routs around the other side of the block and into the water pump.That the "outlet" for the heater.ie, the other is the ntake/hot bit etc.Other hose runs off the intake manifold on the 1200s, comes out the the side of the head (i think) on the 1600s.

fukn bang

when looking at that pic, the "closer" pipe runs to a steel pipe that routs around the other side of the block and into the water pump.That the "outlet" for the heater.ie, the other is the ntake/hot bit etc.Other hose runs off the intake manifold on the 1200s, comes out the the side of the head (i think) on the 1600s.

fukn bang

thats y i fuckin lub u mang :D

The left pipe goes into the side of the head at the back.

The right hose goes down into a piece that has another pipe coming off it to the intake manifold and a Steel pipe going all the way around the back of the engine and into the water pump but I dont know which is in/out.

Looked under car but I have no idea what I'm looking at for the fuel tank hoses.. Couldnt see anything but I didnt go right underneath car.

cheers man thats confirmed it

right hose(passenger) is return, left is inlet (gets hot water from block)

for the fuel pipes

the fuel tank is right underneath the boot, at the forward part of it, on the passenger side there are too pipes coming out of it

just want to know which is the larger of the two pipes the driver or passenger side one (larger one will b the pickup)

ud hafta get right under too see