High comp s low comp rotors

danger

We're running a S5 13BT in a HB Cosmo, just ripped all the turbo gear off, fitted a 12A dizzy and we needed a intake manifold adapter to fit the Nikki manifold to the late engine as the turbo blocks have way bigger ports than the older N/A engine.

Also used metal set and frost plugs to block the injector holes in the center plate and had to make up a plate to get rid of the oil metering pump -running premix

Guest sexychevette

there= fuckall of fuckall diff between turbs and na rotors. s4T= 8.5, s5T=9, s6=9.xx, s4na=9.4, s5na=9.7, rx8=10. Think oldschool rx4/5 is like 9.2 or someshit also. These all off the top of my brain so dont quote me. fairly acurate tho but im pissed and havnt read all the other posts.

I would say the cheapest value for money g unit option would be to buy some used rew(s6 etc) rotors.

s5na has the advantage of being a fair bit lighter than the other pre rx8 rotors. I have purchased two new s5 6port rotors. Whachickawahwah

gun get me sum racing beat 2mm carbons