Superchargers, Carbs and fuel everywhere...

73 'rona

I've just finished sealing all the holes up on the carb to see what would happen... now it doesn't even idle...

Its not reading lean

just dies as soon as I engage the charger.

will keep running If I keep my foot on the gas but it runs in vacuum. Only comes on pressure when I let off the accelerator and then dies.

alloy box should be here on friday hopefully that helps...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for a holley carb

From http://www.hangar18fabrication.com/blowthru.html

So you want to build a blowthrough setup, but have no idea how to setup the carb? Well, just follow the instructions and check out the reference pics and you will be well on your way. Please, read the entire article before modifying your carburetor so you have a full understanding of what needs to be done. Remember, if you modify your carb as per the following instructions, it will be set up for blowthrough, but not tuned for blowthrough. That part is up to you.

First, you’ll need a carb. For this article, we’ll be using a Holley 4150 Series 750 double pumper, pictured here. [pic] All the following modifications will work on any double pumper, regardless of size, from 600-850. They will also work on any Holley clone, like the Barry Grant “Clawâ€

• 2 weeks later...