pulsejunkie13b's chevette hatchy

mikuni

Nice man. Theres nothing quite like a bright orange rotary chevette hatch :D

You have any more details on the set up? Engine bay pics/suspension, brake and diff setup, or what you are planning on doing.

You should make it super low. I'm still waiting to see an ultra awesome chevette hatch but there seem to be afew in the built now 8)

Guest pulsejunkie13b

hi guys thanks for all the positive feedback. i only scored this wee beasti a few months back so im only the newest recent owner. as of yet its all still standard as driveline wise. im just paying the mortgage a bit more before im able to put any more real money towards it. the motor is all ready and waiting in a friends workshop. it is a full cut 'new most everything on/in it' 13b bridgeport. i am told should be good for 190-200 odd horsies using 48 IDA, 4 speed corona gbox and hilux diff that i all have in the shed. it has a few rust patches that need to be done and i am getting on to my uncle to do that. its currently in the back corner of the shed now with all of my bikes in the way but as soon as i can ill get some more pics of interior etc.

once again thanks guys.

Guest pulsejunkie13b
is the owner of this the good as dude i was drinking piss with at nicky makays(sp)'s place

sorry g not me